Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Persistance

   I really hate the way this Country is turning out to be. To find a job You have to be perfect in the eyes of most here. I like it the way I've always known it, and the way it should be. I might have finally found a job, even though it may only last for two or three months. I would much rather walk up to a Man on a jobsite and talk to Him than email Him an application on the computer. When You can talk to Him in person He knows what kind of a Person You are, not what Your last Employer tells Him. It does'nt matter if You've got a record, as long as You can make Him understand that You do know what the Hell You are doing You'll get the job. I still have to wait though, He just started a remodel job around the corner from Here and wants to get His crew going in the right direction before hiring Anyone. Being a local made Him interested, I know the city Inspector pretty good here. Cross Your fingers and hope I get the job right? C-Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment