Monday, December 2, 2013

5880 pageveiws

   Well at least I am getting Someone to read about My sorry life, I really doubt if it will do any good, but I just can't quit. These People I speak of really think They're smart. It really does'nt take all that much smarts to out smart a retarded Kid though. These People are nothing more than Users Folks. If I had something They were My Pals, but once They had a chance to screw Me? I seriously don't like talking about this, but God Dammit I have too. I hate My life is what I say to Myself daily, and I mean it too. I have read where John Wayne even said, "Life's tough, and even tougher when You're stupid.", Damn! We have the nicest People in America. I realize I am more than likely just seeing People read My silly ass pages. I know I'll never bring down some rich Bastard in the real World. Those are the breaks right? I tell You no lie when I say that I hope these People meet Their demise, and soon. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment