Monday, December 16, 2013

Me?

   Do You want to know how I handle the way People are? I was working for the same People I just quit recently. I asked the Fella in charge something and when I started to leave the window I was talking through I heard Him say, "That's the Stupid Hand.". This bothered Me for a few days, until Me and another Hand were working on a roof and I saw Louis's face come over the edge of the roof. I jumped towards Him and stopped Myself in time from kicking Him in the face and sending Him back down the ladder. I did though in fact keep from hurting this Person. I tell You straight when I say that I must have covered six feet when I jumped. The whole aire about Us changed. I never showed up for work the next day because I knew I would go off on Him too. It says something about My abilities as a Carpenter though, I went back to work for this company years later. I know without being told that this same Person is a main reason I can't find a job in Riverton Wyoming at this time, there is work but it's for People that know Louis. I am sure He is bad mouthing Me. The applications I have filled out even in Cheyenne have to have this Guy for a reference, bad choice I'd say. What You have here is a Person that is usually made the Foreman on framing crews due to the fact that I bust My sorry ass and know what it is that it takes to et the job done. I can screw up sure, but I am a master Carpenter Folks. It looks to Me that I am going to have to go somewhere else to find a job. Oh well right. Have a great day Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment