Wednesday, December 4, 2013

America the beautiful

   I hate to say it but We are looking at a War on Our soil. When I see this Obama character doing what He does I see it clear. I know most of the crap You see is unlikely the real story, but when I see Him saluting like Hitler He really needs to go. I am not a white supremist, just a concerned Citizen. I see picture of His followers, Kids this is the wrong Person to believe in. I saw the one where He bows down to foreign leaders too, it shows weakness in Our leadership. They keep talking about gun control, knock it off I say. Here in Wyoming the state passed a law stating any federal agents try that here and They go to jail. Now this Obama wants to raise the debt ceiling and eliminate the term limit for the President. He admitted to being a Radical before He was elected, and now He is proving it. I do not believe that He is an American at all, in the first place everything He seems to do is against America. I wrote about how They want to cleanse America, that in itself may be the reasoning for leaving this Person in office. The more He pisses People off the closer We are to the War They want. As far as racist, "The Bro must go!", is a statement from a Black Man. I say  Their whole plan is to allow People to enter America and get Us mad enough to fight. It's getting closer everyday Folks. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment