Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays to You

   I hope the old fat Man brought You what You wanted, or at least You are sitting with loved ones Today. I have something to say about My old Friends. If They were in fact Friends I too would be living the rich life. If a Friend of Mine was set up in such a manner I would most definitely tell Them. I would not set this Person up with enough acid to mess up Their mind and then hand Them this Playboy, and if it told You something and I Myself had read it I would say something to You about it. I would not try to make You mad enough to fight and then take it and make My own life wealthy and say fuck that Guy. Why? Because normal Men and Women don't do such things. And Yes, I can call Myself normal in some aspects of normality. I am not Gay, a Child molester, a Rapist nor a Murderer. Being Love struck is more normal then You may think. I have heard it said before where that when Somebody loses a true love They don't really want Anybody else, foolish yes, but You only have eyes for Her. "It's enough to drive a Man insane.", or "It sours some People.", might make some sense to You, it means something to Me. "Loneliness will drive You insane.", but I have a strong mind, if not I would have totally lost it years ago. Have a great life folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment