Sunday, December 1, 2013

One question

   I have a question, why do certain People get away with crimes while other pay for Their wrong doings? Even Gay People have more rights it seems then a Fool like Me, and that is wrong. There are immoral things going on and People accept it as normal. That in itself is absurd. In today's society Kids talk about Their love lives, I learned that it is disrespectful to a Gal to talk about Her sex life, but hey, Kids don't give a rats ass today. I know not all Kids in America are these little Bastards that think They are something special, You do see responsible ones every now and again. I have one thing to say about what these Boy's did to My life before I am through today, what Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley did to My life is a killing offence, and that is known as a fact of life. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment