Sunday, December 22, 2013

7000 page veiws

   18 away from 7000, Dang! I have a couple words for You here, "Justifiable homicide.", and that is how I feel about this Bill Rowley and Richard Pattison. I know Myself pretty well and know it would be easy for Me to do so after what They have done to My life too. I have to say though that I will not go out of My way to do anything, even though I went to Santa Monica to take Richard if I found Him. Speaking of that, I knew I would'nt find Him. In the first place the odds of running into Him in the L.A. area walking the streets are pretty high. You People need to understand something here, They did screw with My life and They still are Today. I know for a fact that They set it up so I'd do the acid and listen to the music. L.S.D. is a mind altering drug, and that is exactly what Their plot was, to alter My thinking. I cannot say enough how angry this in itself makes Me, and now They are messing with Me on T.V.? Goddam it Man!!! That is fucked up, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment