Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hell!

  Yes My life is a Son of a Bitch! I am an innocent turd at the age of fifty three. I really still clam up around Ladies. Even though, every now and again I can carry on an Adult conversation with a Woman, I still freeze most of the times. Coward anyhow. I have to be honest, I may not be insane, but there is definitely serious problems going on here, and They were created. My name is Kelly McGill and I tell You the story of My life. It is known as a life in which many People would have ended years ago I have no doubt about that. But I continue with this existence because of My will to see the future and what it holds. I know in My heart that Tomorrow holds a brighter view then the one I have Today. I sincerely thank those of You that read this, and I really hope some of the things I say have an impact on lives out there. I play no Kids game here Folks, drugs are a disgrace and should be destroyed for sure. I see things different than any Human on Earth, I cannot explain what I actually see in My mind but I can at least say that My thoughts are jumbled. Today I see things clearer than I did in the eighties, so I can say that time heals. But irreversible brain damage is not a joke. People, don't screw up Your life. Sincerely, Kelly McGill. Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. I really felt something strong when I wrote this on, God Bless.

    ReplyDelete