Sunday, December 8, 2013

I am here for real

   "Think like a Man.", I wonder if this Kid Pattison is behind that one. If You are Richard I have to say something about it, You do not think like a Man if You are messing with My life Son. I know You better than You think. We were at the rock quarry in North Austin once. It was near where I lived. These two Teenage Girls walk up and Richard strips down. Needless to say I was not a Man. I looked at Him and thought He was strange, but a Man would have kicked His ass for Him. Richard thinks He is a proper Adult I can tell, wrong My Friend. As I have said a few times before I do not actually like talking about this Person, I have a hatred boil up inside of Me when I think of Him. I know Myself pretty good and I can say for sure the way He angers Me I would'nt hesitate to kick Him in the crotch and catch Him with an uppercut into the nose for doing what He has done to My life. And I really cannot understand why it is that He is getting away with screwing with My life. Good God, I can't even get Hefner to call the Law on Me. Kelly McGill here saying goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment