Saturday, December 14, 2013

Screwy Kid

   Yep, I am a screwy Kid. "Nice Guys finish last, so no more Mister nice Guy.", Anybody that knew Me when I was in school would tell You that I was easy to get along with, but Today I hate everything about My sorry life. "Misery enjoys company.", I agree, I want to make Richard and Bill the most miserable People on Earth. If I could put these two in Prison I would rejoice. "Forgive and forget.", not when it comes to the crime They committed. I cannot stay real mad about if They stole from Me, but doing what They did to My life is unforgivable. "A string of broken hearts.", should say something about Boys like Me. I never had a chance when it comes down to it. I was set up with acid and it fucked My life up bad. This Character Richard cam up with an idea to give Me two ounces of dried 'shrooms once. I just happened to have two weeks off due to a lack of work and not having any sense to begin with spent the whole time frying some more. I admit to My short comings, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. Dino Martinez told Me a few years back that He was curled up in a corner scared of the Demons He was seeing while doing 'shrooms, I saw the exact same thing during those two weeks. I said for a long time after that period that I was really spun out because of that too. This is really the only time that I can say that Richard Pattison actually gave Me any harmful drugs, He was sure to be out of the picture the other times. Enough said for one day, I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment