Saturday, November 30, 2013

Why do I try?

  I really wonder about a Guy that insists on telling His darkest secrets just to bring down some Jerk that messed His life up, and then continues to screw with Him. But what else can I do short of killing Somebody? "The Waterboy" is more than likely one of Richards shows, I told You about My high school football career. I was the bench warmer for sure. One thing I can say is that if I got My hands on You You were going down. I never was a blocker, but I never missed a tackle. "Truman" is another one. I never played the so-called "Game" that Kids play, so I was the one left in the dark. Just like Truman He never knew He was a special case. "Our Idiot Brother" maybe? I know I'm just throwing things out here, but "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!"? I know for a fact that this is about Yours truly. I garuantee that if You were to look into Jon Peirson in Pflugerville Texas You would find a cyber trail straight to this Pattison and Rowley. He had to have been the one that said where I had My tent pitched in Austin when the old Boy came in yelling My name. I seriously ask Somebody to take these People down before I decide I have had enough and go kill Someone, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment