Friday, November 8, 2013

156 Followers?

   I must be doing something right, I have more Followers then ever now. I made up My mind just to follow Police and the likes, it seems to be working. I don't have much to say except I'm looking for work. Would'nt You know Cheyenne seems to be a hotspot, after My last visit I'm a little gun shy. Four months in Jail for doing nothing. I'll never walk past a Jailhouse and say 'There's a Jail I've never been in.' again, seriously, I wound up there that night. It did'nt help that I was drunk and wanted to talk to the Police about Richard Pattison. What I really wanted was to go to the Mental Institute so I could prove I am not insane, crazy or what? Damn Drunks anyhow. I was a serious one too, in My early twenties I could drink a case of beer, and did everyday, and still maintain some sense. Now if I drink a twelve pack and I'll be a slobbering Fool. I am insisting on staying sober now. I did it for a year and a half before and I was sober for around five months after the superbowl last year. I wound up starting again after the class reunion this summer, one beer and I'm hooked again so this time I refuse even the one. I have confidence in My ability to stay dry. I will prevail. Drowning Your sorrows is not the answer Folks, words I am going to live by. Have a good one Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment