Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The hard Life!

   If You can't tell by now, My life is what is known as a Mother Fucker. Excuse the course language but I am pissed off about all of this crap. These People are being allowed to mess with My Life and Nobody seems to be able to do a thing. I am dead serious when I say that I was camping out in Austin for a spell. One day while playing My guitar a Fella comes into My area yelling "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!", around a year later I was watching the Simpson's and Homer is looking for His Wife Marge yelling, "Marge! Marge! Marge! Or is that Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!" and He finished by saying "Ah, I wanted the MaGilla Gorilla!", this My Friends makes Me so God Damned mad I want blood. I told You I went to Santa Monica just hoping to run into this Pattison Fella, I really hoped I would run into Him too. I said that I knew He is supposed to be in San Francisco, but I knew nothing of the place. Having been in Santa Monica before I knew exactly where I could eat daily. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!" is another one that makes Me mad. These People are doing this to rub it in that I was'nt bright enough to know what it was that Hugh Hefner was sending Me the Playboy for. This is as serious a matter as there is in My opinion, I really want to hunt this Bastard down and put a bullet into Him Folks. The only thing that keeps from doing so to His Pal Bill Rowley is that I would rather see Them sit in Jail for a few years. I can say for a fact though that if I were to become terminally ill for some reason Bill would be killed before I went under ground. You really have to understand, this Child here is so blind at times that He breaks hearts of the ones that love Him. By God I am a retarded Person and I demand respect. I want these People in jail now.

No comments:

Post a Comment