Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Justice?

   Hell, I can't even get Geraldo to talk to Me. Do You want to know something about this Rowley Kid. We were sitting in Casper Wyoming once, there were two Gals at the table with Us and this Kid says out loud, "I'm hung.", all I could do was to look at Him. What a Freak I say. If You said something like that in front of a Woman like Nancy I would have to challenge a Boy for it. Arrogance is a way of life, one inwhich I have no respect for either. I have only high hopes, even though I do doubt, that this is going to have the right effect on these People and see Them in Jail. As I say I doubt it even though I am hopeful. I sure do hope the Kids out there realize that I play no game too, stay the fuck off the drugs, period. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment