Tuesday, November 19, 2013

This still sucks!

   I am here? Why? It seems to do no good at all. But what the Hey, I gotta try right? I can't even get Hugh Hefner to call the Cops on Me, Damn! If I were in Southern Cal right now I'd go knock on the gates of the Mansion again just to piss Him off. It really bothers Me that He sent Me that Playboy and now ignores Me, Hell Hugh I never asked for Your attention Pal. I think I know what that was about. I bet money I was supposed to go back to the Marriott and see some People so They could see what I was like when I was'nt frying on acid. But no, these little Bastards set Me up with enough L.S.D. to fry an Elephant and then gave Me the Playboy. Their damn lucky I did'nt read it too. If I would have read that and it said do not show up doing drugs I would have lost it on Kevin and Scott for a fact. I tell You no lies here Folks. I can understand, as I have said before, that when I say I was handed a Playboy with a story, or whatever it was, about Me is hard to believe. Again I have to say that there is no way on Earth that I would go to these lengths, and I sure as Hell would'nt be bothering Hugh Hefner, if it were a lie. This shit pisses Me off when I think of how I was railroaded by My own Friends. It's just like John Dorral told Me once, "Don't trust Anybody.", wise words. I know there are no redoes in Life, so I am stuck with the Life created by what was done to Me and I deal with it the best I can. People say to forget and forgive, Bullshit! These People deliberately set out to destroy My Life and nearly succeeded with Their task. As I have said if I had done the Ether They asked Me to do I would be a slobbering Imbisile sitting in a mental institute for the rest of My Life. Thank God I had enough sense to know better than to do the junk. I'm out a here, this really does suck. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment