Sunday, November 3, 2013

I refuse to quit!

   Yesterday I mentioned My memory, it's still intact it's only when I try to remember exact times of occurances that I get a little fuzzy. But I do know exactly when I was set up with the drugs that started My mind to wander. I feel it may take years to bring down these People, but it is definitely worth it if it works. The reason I am saying this is that here in My hometown of Riverton Wyoming a crime has just been proven. It took place around a month after I left for Austin Texas so I never even heard of it. A Woman and Her two Sons were killed by Her ex-husband in September of 1980. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole Friday. One of the Guys at work went to the hearing because He was a Friend of the Boys when it happened. Murder is worse than what took place in My life, even though I really wish They had of killed Me instead because I would not have suffered the mental trauma I have seen for the past thirty two years. It was a vicious thing to do to My life even though. I seek justice by writing about My screwy life, I sure as Hell hope it works. Have a great day Folks, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment