Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Damn Kelly!

   I am sure I am getting cussed pretty good by Hefner, I just bug Him to show You that I am right when it comes to being approached by Him. If I were making it up it's like I said before They'd be hollering harassment. I seriously can't get over how He ignores Me. When I first started contacting Him I was the nicest S.O.B. about it, but now I really could'nt care less How He feels about Me. I have good news for Ya, I still am staying sober. I drank one beer around two weeks ago and only then because it was in My cooler and I refused to just throw it away. I still know in My heart that I can stay dry too, I have no desire to go out drinking. In My twenties and thirties I was a raging Drunkard. I lived to drink in fact. If I had twenty bucks on Me I was going to the Bar. There was one winter where Me and Mike Durgin were both unemployed but We stayed drunk. His Dad let Him use His backhoe and dump truck. We made enough to go to Town and hit Al's Gaslight where We'd play a poker machine and clean up. We would walk in with maybe thirty bucks between Us and stagger out with around thirty a piece when We were done. Frigid Wyoming winters in a dump truck going to Town without a heater, We felt no pain going home, or the cold. Like I said I was a Punk that thought He could actually drive home drunk, I do not even think about it now. You see I have done some growing up in My life, even though most of the time I still feel like a Child. I am Man enough to grow, stopping the drinking is My proof on that. You Folks have a great night, I gotta go, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment