Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Depressing to say the least

   My Life sucks, I really hate to work on vehicles. Everytime I fix something I either have to do it again or something else fucks up. I was feeling pretty good about doing My brakes the other day, while in there I figured I had better check the oil in the rearend. Well it did'nt look so good so I took off the cover only to find I have three chipped teeth on the ring gear. I put new oil in it and test drove, seeing as it was running I thought I'd wait until I get the money before I fix it. Not a chance, now I have a loud noise that was'nt there before. I don't trust it to go across town. The luck of the Irish right? This Life has been nothing but a farse for sure. Depressing? Do You even need to ask? Every cent I have to My name will be spent by the time I put another rearend in. $300. to a lot of You is chicken feed I am sure, but that breaks Me. What really bothers Me is that I am not supposed to be the Loser, fate sucks. I refuse to give in though for I will come out on top somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment