Sunday, November 10, 2013

Are You mad yet?

   I ask if You're mad, I sure as Hell am. One thing I figured out tonight though is that I am incapable of being a Killer. I was watching a show about a serial Killer and it did'nt take much for Me to realize that would not be Me. Yes I believe I could shoot Someone that deserves to be killed, I did go after a Rapist in Danville Indiana. And when I took the axe away from Thomas in Virginia it was after He had tried to hit Me in the head with it. Yes I went to Santa Monica to take Richard down, even though I knew I'd never find Him. If I really wanted Richard I would have went to San Francisco that's where He's supposed to be. In Santa Monica I was in reality trying to get noticed. Sure I want Him dead and would hurt the Boy bad, more than likely I would beat Him to death for the rage He causes. I was hoping I would run into Him really, but that was no more than wishful thinking. I garuantee that if He or Bill Rowley were to try and be friendly with Me I would lose it on Them. I can ear Bill Now, "Let by gones be by gones.", Hell Son You fucked My life up, do You think I am going to forgive? "Turn the other cheek.", not likely Pal. If nothing else I will break a bone for You, and You know I am very capable of taking You any day of the week in a fair fight. I write again about this because I am at a point in My life where I want nothing less than to see these Boy's brought to justice, it is what I live for. With this said I will end for the night. I hope to Hell the right People read this, sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment