Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Huh!

  I can send Hugh Hefner a message and call Him a piece of shit and He looks the other way? If I were making this up He would have Agents knocking on My door. Rich People? They think They're untouchable. This is a sickening World We live in that's for damn sure. I am disgusted with all of it. Here I sit and watch this Asshole Richard screw with Me and I have My hands tied, what a crock! People I am a Victim here and I demand justice! I am so pissed off right now, this is a farse for sure. Hell, They joke about it as if it were a Man to do so. I tell You right here and now a Full Grown Man does not find this amusing. Nor will He recognize these People as Adults. Immaturity runs rampant in America and that is a fact of life. I have mentioned suicide a few times before. Tonight My heart ached so bad for Nancy I had the thoughts again. One thing that keeps Me going is the future, I see a War on the horizon and I want to be here for it. I know that does'nt sound right, but it keeps Me alive. This Country is on the verge of collapse due to the management of it. We allow other lands to overrun Us and then cry about it when it's too damn late. This Obama character is leading Us down a path of destruction. They cry Racist, Buddy I hate that shit. For years now We have heard other races talk crap, They want a War here to cleanse America I have said it before. It is history repeating itself, population control. Well You do know where all these rich Bastards will be, hidden. While the regular People will be getting killed. I have said enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment