Friday, November 15, 2013

Here again.

   Dammit all to Hell! I just sent enough tweets to Hugh Hefner that He really should be pissed off about Me. I know for a fact He will not press charges on Me for harassment due to the fact that I speak the truth and They do not want it known. I am an innocent Victim here of a crime that I want to take to the top courts if I can. I will not give up People. I think of this Richard Pattison and get so mad I know for a fact that I would grab Him by the throat and rip it out. I can't help it. When I realize He is out there and getting away with what it is that He and His Partner Bill Rowley did I want blood. It is disgusting how People get away with crimes if They have money, it is truly sickening. I am an honest son of a Bitch if nothing else in My life, and I deserve a chance. I truly hope these Boy's don't approach Me because I would be locked up for Murder. Kelly McGill says so here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment