Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More nonsense!

   I am pissed off. I told You about work being in Cheyenne, well I tried to get a job there today. This job is paying $32.21 an hour for qualified People. I was told since I have a record I was not going to be hired because the Air Force goes not allow Anybody with a record on Base. Bullcrap! I have worked on Base in Killeen Texas many times in the past, before I went to Santa Monica I was driving a cab on Base. It is ridiculous how it is in this Country when it comes to treating People right. I was refused an apartment once and the Gal pointed to the paperwork where it said I had a felony and was told, "That's the reason.". A Guy like Me gets run over and the People that commit real crimes like Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley walk away scott free, Bullshit! These are the times when I say to Myself that I should just end My life, but then I say to Myself that I might just win Tomorrow and keep plucking away. I plan on getting My record cleared through exspungement only it takes money. I know I can request a pardon too, again I need the cash. Give a Guy a break once in a while. I bet money that most of these People that blackball People have done the exact things I have, the difference is They never got caught. Less than a gram of Cocaine is a simple mistake, in actuality it was around two lines of the junk. I have'nt, and don't plan on doing, any of that crap for years now. It sure feels good to know I grew past that phase in My life. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment