Monday, November 4, 2013

Just another blog

   How's it going today? I'm still fightin' Myself. Expect a new boot on the market if We can accomplish Our objective. Today We sent in the paper work, along with $1,000. for a patent. I have My fingers crossed. Once I am finished here I plan on getting a hold of a company in Omaha Nebraska about funding Us. If all goes well I can say for sure I won't be wasting My time writing about My sorry life anymore. For years I have had the dream of opening My own C-stores. I would put Them where I am sure They would make a profit. Plus I am a Carpenter and know how to do custom work, I would love to build a few houses and sell Them. We'll see aye? Other than that I aint gonna say a damn thing about how rotten life has been. I'll C-Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment