Thursday, November 14, 2013

A born Loser!

  Yep, I lose, Again and again and again and again. It never fails, even when things go right I fall flat on My face. I have one to tell You here about when I was nineteen, before I was really a loser. Here I am crossing the street and I see a Cop, well I started squealing like a Pig. Once We got across the street I told Bill Rowley I wanted to go back. Well I walked back doing the same thing. When We reached the other side this Officer came over and shoved Me. I looked at Him and said 'I aint drunk and You can't do a damn thing about it!' and walked on by. A few months later Pat Lookingbill burned rubber and a Cop showed Him what power was all about by doing the same pulling into the parking lot. Later We were walking along and I saw that same Cop. I started squealing away and He pulled over in front of Us. I asked Him 'You must be new Here?' when He said He was I told Him 'I thought so.' and walked on by. Yep, I was a Hotdog back then. I thought My shit smelled like perfume, I was mistaken. Now I will, and have done, tell Officers that if I see Them in distress I will be the one stopping. If I see Someone shooting at an Officer I will without a doubt run His ass down. I was a Kid that did'nt have the sense God gave a Mule, and to this day I still don't show much. Even though I gave up he drugs and I am sticking to the sobriety. I don't even want to go out and drink a beer, I know in My heart I am finished with that nonsense. I have some more crap I aint proud of, I have over a span of thirty three years had three convictions for D.U.I. and two more I ran from. In the eighties a Guy could get away with it to a point and I never realized how stupid I was. Out of those there are only two I feel I really deserved. I admit I was not sober on any of them, but I still passed Their test before I was finally arrested. That My Friends is behind Me, I refuse to even drink a drop again. I was sober for a year and a half until I got around a so-called Friend, "Just one beer.", is what They say, a true Friend does not think it funny to see You jump off the wagon. If I see this same Fellow again I will tell Him to walk away from Me. I was, and still am, an innocent Human Being. I still have a problem talking to Women. I do know what it is to carry on an Adult conversation with Women though, but most of the time I just clam up. I feel I am unworthy, what Woman wants a dinged out Kid? Sad but true. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment