Monday, November 18, 2013

Hell if I know !

   Well? What can I say Today? I sure wish I could win the Lotto, that's a fact. I remember a time when a Guy just asked for a job and was hired, today? They want You to get on the computer and tell Them Your life story, and then go piss in a cup. I can pass a drug test no problem, but if You have one blemish on Your record You might as well panhandle. You wonder why there are so many Homeless out there? They don't have a home for one, People look down on Them. I did get a job while Homeless the first time I went to Santa Monica. I was hired as a Carpenter and once hired asked if I can do anything else. I was put in charge of a shovel digging an 8x8 hole six foot deep. After digging for two days He tells Me that He has a tool for knocking the dirt loose. Then after shoveling it out of the whole for all that time He tells Me He wants it all moved to the dumpster sitting out side of the fence all this time. It would have been a bit easier to throw it into a wheelbarrow the first time. After doing this all week I looked at the fence next to Me and realized He could have brought a backhoe in and dug it in one day and used a Bobcat to move the dirt, no They want You to kill Yourself to save a buck or two. I walked off the job. Myself? When Guys work for Me and I am making money no matter what They get forty hours. I usually buy breakfast and give Them a bonus every week too. You know I'd still be in Texas sub-contracting right now if I could, but it is getting to the point that You wait too much for work to start. I got sick of working enough to get caught up and then waiting for a job to start and winding up so deep in pawn it takes the half the time on the job to catch up again. I finally went to driving a cab. That was'nt a bad job in Killeen, except there are way too many cabs. I was lucky to make $50. a day. Sure when the I.R.S. looks at it You were making a lot according to what is turned in, but You pay for Your own gas cutting it down immensely. Enough for today, I'll C-Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment