Friday, November 29, 2013

Damn Hick anyways!

   I have to say I learned something about My Sister Kay tonight. We were sitting around talking after all the Kids went to bed when My youngest Sister asked Kay the one a few years older than Myself how Her and Gordy Her Husband had met. I was quite surprised when She talked about Their first date. They went to dinner then went and had a few drinks. While at Al's Gas lite They danced, She said it was as if They were the only two on the dance floor. I have been there too. When I was looking at this Woman in love with Me on the dance floor in the Dallas night club in Austin I saw nothing else but Her. Everybody else was oblivious to Me. You would have to be there to completely understand. True love is a reality and that My Friends is a fact of life. I tell no lie when I tell You I really do wake up every morning with Her on My mind, and that was in 1982 when I met Her. I have been a totally lost Child for the past thirty plus years. I insist on going on through sheer stubborness for sure. If You have never really been in love, it is quite a feeling. Even though She is'nt here She still brings a smile to My face. "When You're in love, that's all You can think of.", is straight up fact. I remember a few words I have been wanting to share that I learned as a small Child, including the ones I just wrote down. "I sure have a lot to learn.", "That's not very Manly.", "Wet behind the ears little Girl.", 'That's a Girl if I've ever seen one.", '"I need a Girl like I need another hole in My head.", 'I'm lost without You.", "Lost and lonely.", "That old Girl grew.", "Smart allecky Kid.", "Good for nothing Kid", "That Man's a Kid." and many others are in My mind from the time I was three. I told You about the Puppy scaring the Hell out of Me, that's the only way I can explain Me being so attentive at that young age and being able to watch and listen to everything around Me. I have live an amazing life, even with it's heartaches it has been an astonishing life. I hope I open the eyes to a lot of things with My little blog here and let the Youth see the real Grown Adults, as I have said the truly Full Grown People have a feeling I cannot explain, You just have to see it to understand. Have a great life Folks, sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment