Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holy Smokes, 5000 pageveiws!

   I am really surprised that People are actually reading this more than ever. If You saw it on My page I have contacted Hugh Hefner again, if I were lying about all of this there is no way on Earth I would go to such extremes. Like I said when I was in Santa Monica, I walked straight up to the gates of the Playboy mansion and requested an audience with Hugh personally. It still blows My mind that these Fellas can do this to My life and be accepted by Hefner and His crowd. All I was in life was a Kid that wanted to get along, and believe Me when I say that in itself was a tough thing to do. When You try to walk away from fist fights the Kids just push You all that much harder. I never really felt fear when confronted by the Boys, I just did'nt want to hurt Anyone. As I have said My first fight sent the Boy to the hospital. I snap kicked Him square in the nose without even knowing the word Karate at the time. The Kids around school after that started saying if You pushed Somebodies nose into the brain it would kill Them. Yes in four hours They will bleed internally until They die, but not instant death. I could see Ray Joe Lewis's Brother Dave starting that story. I still try to walk away, but the Kids in this land have to push a Guy like Me. I sure do hope someday They'll figure out that a Guy like Me really needs to be left alone. I am what is known as a natural when it comes to moving fast, Bill knew this for a fact too. He saw Me stop Billy Shlattery dead in His tracks on maid street here in Riverton. He also knew that I jumped off the ground and grabbed Rick Kranz before Rick could blink. They just have to try You and see if They can best a Fella. I am in no way a tough Guy, but when pushed I am a very dangerous Person, mainly because I study the Arts and it is a reaction to hit or kick when moved towards. What I am after is easy, bring these Boys down before We meet and I wind up in Prison for Manslaughter. Seriously, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment