Sunday, November 24, 2013

What next?

   What can I say, I gotta say something. It is tougher then You think to keep this interesting. I have depleted all My sorry ass life stories. Even though I am sure I can think back and find something that happened in My life that I might be missing. Damn, I am sitting here really trying to think of something. I should do like I did when I was living in the streets of Santa Monica. I would make sure I put notes in My phone daily so I would remember what I wanted to say everyday. I think of stuff during the day still but when it comes time to write My mind is a blank. If I were a Liar I'm sure I could make up something clever to say, but I am not nor will I be. Other then that, You Folks have a good night. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment