Monday, November 25, 2013

Good luck gone bad

   I hate My fucking life. Really. Even when I am the luckiest Bastard on the face of the Earth, I still lose. Just today I tried to have My brake drums ground. I had to buy new ones and did'nt have enough to buy two. So the Guy at the parts store sells Me two of them at $15. a piece. When I get to the house the center hole is too small. I go back He gives Me two more but the holes for the studs are too small. At least I saved $70., but now I have to grind the hole to make it fit. He did say even if I do so He'll honor the warranty. Figures. Talk about luck, I am set up with something in My life and I get the shit end of the stick. Holy crap, what Friends I wound up with. I really do hate to go on and on about My silly ass life, but Hell Man I deserve better. I have to say that if Craig Furguson had'nt of said, "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", I would have never even thought about what these People were doing to My life, Thanks Craig. Now I have this pure hatred inside of Me for these People that I know will never leave. Fuck letting it go and forgiving. People that say that don't have a clue what My life is about. Here I am a spaced out Kid and They live the high life and screw with Me. I have tried My damndest to take these Fools down. I started at the top too. I went to the U.S. Marshals in D.C., the thing is I went on the web and found one of the top dogs. John Clark is the Man in charge of investigating all the other Officers when They screw up. It did'nt do any good just like this. But so help Me I will bring down these People, just short of Murder, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment