Thursday, November 7, 2013

I quit!

   I quit, but not here. I hate it when You work with People that just don't give a damn if it looks good or not, so I walked off another job today. The main Boss said I could go back to work but it would lead to a fight on the job so screw it. I know it sounds like I can't get along but really can't stand a lot of People in America. So many of Them treat You like crap, and when You get pissed Your the bad Guy. All My life I have had some Jerk trying to piss Me off. I told You about My Sister Lois yelling at Me when I was a Kid. That went on from the time around when I was in the fifth grade until high school, no shit. She went as far as telling Her first Husband that I hit Her in the breast and made Her boob fall off. He was going to kick My ass for it until I convinced Him She was lying. It amazes Me how People can screw with You and think it's right. I keep reading where some Kid out there is bullied to the point of suicide, damn Kids, knock Your crap off. "You have a lot to live for.", is a saying that has kept Me going at times. I even tried to commit suicide once Myself, I tied My shirt around the bars on the cell door and hung there. Once I started choking I stood up. So I know first hand what it feels like to want to end Your life. I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing I can do about this Richard Pattison Fella. I have no proof that He set up the acid for Me, even thought I know for a fact that He and Bill Rowley did so. And They have the freedom to do whatever They want on the Television it seems too. All I can really hope for is that a semi runs Them down, justice anyway I can get it right? Arrogant Bastards like those win while the slow Folks like Me get rolled over on I understand that, for that is the way of the World. But just once a Loser like Me needs to win. Here's to that. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment