Saturday, November 23, 2013

Still here.

   I at least am getting readers I see. One week ago I hit 5000 pageveiws and already I am at 5485, wow! I really don't have anything to say tonight, sometimes I feel I have to get on here so People know I'm still alive. I really can't get over how I can pester Hugh Hefner in such a manner and He still does'nt at least tell Me too shut up. I aint lying when I say it has been years either. I started trying to get in touch with Hugh in 2001, no bull. I sent hand written letters to Playboy in Chicago. I have sent so many emails to that Boy it is ridiculous. I used to, and know I will again, contact Them through Their main site. I do it now just to piss the Asshole off. I really should'nt call Him an Asshole without knowing Him, for one thing He did try to contact a Dumbass Kid. My Friends? What a lot? They set Me up so I could become a Musician, Fuckers! I hope to Hell Karma bites 'em hard. Have a great night Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment