Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Post 300

   Still here, still trying. If I have'nt proved My honesty yet I don't know what else I can do. Yes I was sent a message of some sort via a Playboy after I walked into a party at the Marriott hotel in Austin Texas. Why else would Johnny Carson be talking about it. I admit I never read the article stating I had walked in to the party, nor did I actually hear Mr. Carson mention My name. It is odd how Johnny stared at the camera after saying "The Weirdo!" when the channel was changed back to His show. He immediately went to commercial and when He came back He started with all this "Mr. Floyd calling Mrs. Floyd." crap. Strange? Yea I'd say. But that is the way People seem to be, I'm talking about Them not Me. I never asked to be changed in any way shape or form Folks. I was happy go lucky as Laura Chiles called Me. Now I am a depressed Kid that is fighting for a chance to bring down a Punk that thinks He's cute. A Hotshot Kid is what Richard Pattison is and has always been. I take a look at this Hefner character and see Him that way too. What a life He lives. What is He 85? And married to a Girl in Her twenties I believe. Jealous? Not even. I would be the happiest Man on the face of the Earth just to be with Nancy or Sheila, straight up. I am dead serious too, these Bastards tried to get Me to huff Ether while They had Me so high I can tell you I saw My life spinning out of control, but I was no way wise enough to realize what was actually happening at the time. I just knew I had better not try any thing like Ether, I know I would be a useless Person as far as thinking goes. It's sad but true, these were My Friends. I surely do hope something comes of all this, I want to see these Bastards sitting in Jail for Their crimes. I will end with that said tonight. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment