Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mess with that Guy!

   The Cave Dude is what I was called around '95. Tim Pruedomme worked with Us and liked to talk down to Folks. I still have that problem where I hold My temper. Not always as I said before, but when You have to work with Someone You bite Your tongue at times. Now I see "It's so easy a Caveman can do it.". Who knows if all these things are out there just to screw with Me or not, but I know for a fact that there are certain ones that are. I told Jon Pierson to tell Richard to say 'Eeeah!' and it was said on Tyler Perry's show, "Grandpa Kelly says Eeeahh!", is blatantly saying it. They use My name and all. "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah, I wanted the Magilla Gorilla!" is another example of Their abusive actions. I am dead serious when i say I really want to hurt this Pattison Kid. I have a five year old Nephew, Ethan, He has been diagnosed as Autistic. He even thought that some Kid pushed His older Brother down and tore into Him. They had to pull Him off, the Boy would have beaten Him without stopping Folks. That is the way of Us slower People like Me and Him. I want nothing more than to see justice done. To change the subject. I told You about Our boot holster, well We got a hit on Someone interested in them. A Fort Worth boot maker contacted Me Today and I sent Him pictures of Our home made version. Cross Your fingers. To all You Officers out there, this is a holster sewn directly into the boot on the inside of the leg. A real easy access when needed, better than the ankle type. So keep Your eyes open for Them. Have a great weekend, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment