Thursday, November 21, 2013

Seriously!

   I can't catch a break. Holy crap! I tell Hugh Hefner He's a piece of Shit and it does'nt seem to tick Him off. I doubt if He is'nt mad, He just can't do a damn thing because He's involved with this cover up. I can bet money that money was involved and Richard was just handed it. I say this because of that Party I walked into, those were wealthy People there. I told You about the Man behind the Gal I was talking to, He never took His eyes off of Me the whole time. He sat there and smiled at Me. This was a true Man too, He had the feeling. He is the type I can tell that would have tried to help Me out in life. I have no proof but I know I was ripped off. I thought it was strange when all of a sudden Brian Foley's Mom was a Millionaire over night. They got the Hell out of Riverton Wyoming too. An d now Richard Pattison is rubbing elbows with these wealthy People and rubbing it in. If I was set up with wealth and He wound up with it He is in possession of stolen property. I would love nothing more then to see these People sit in Prison for a few years. I seriously cannot understand why He and His Cronies are allowed to screw with My life on Television and nothing is being done. Who in the Hell is receiving a bribe out there? I know there are honest Cops in America, but We all know there are Crooks in the field also. God Dammit I am Mad as Hell about all of this crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment