Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Love Stinks!

   I got one for You here. I told You about Sheila and Nancy both having love in Their eyes, well I have seen it four times now. Once with Nancy and twice with Sheila there was another time to boot. This time is really amazing too. I have done a lot of hitch hiking in My life, and on one trip I was sitting along side of the road when a bus went by. This bus happened to be an old Folks bus. I looked up from where I was sitting and looked into the eyes of an elderly Woman, she had love in Her eyes. I am smiling right now thinking of that one. Some Gal's just have a soft spot for a Kid like Me I guess. The bad part is that I get so shocked by it that I revert into a small Child to tell the truth. One major malfuntion with Me is that I have a stubborn streak too, that is what has came between Me and Sheila. Nancy just blew My mind so bad I ran away and have cried about it ever since. Believe Me when I say, true love does exist, I know I feel it constantly. It hurts like Hell to break a Woman's heart I say with the voice of experience. All of this just proves how naive and innocent I was in My youth. I was the type People could take advantage of and They did just exactly that too. When I realize just how I was set up by My so-called Friends I boil with anger. I insist on saying that Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley are directly the cause I My misery when it comes to My mental problems. They will be damned lucky if They escape with Their lives My Friends, in My opinion what They have done to Me is a killing offence. I admit that I went to California to seek Richard out and do just that, I stopped Myself halfway to Washington to do the same to Bill Rowley. There is'nt a Man alive that would not want the same if He were in My shoes and You know that. I am a simple Child in life Folks and it made it a horrid existence on Earth I say it here and now. I sure as Hell hope the right People read this and I find My justice, but until I do I write. Have a great life Folks, and Kids? STAY THE FUCK OFF OF THE DRUGS GODDAMNITT!!! Really! Sincerely Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment