Monday, November 11, 2013

A new Day

   To start with I wish to say thanks to all the Veterans out there, I still feel I made the mistake of not joining the Military when I was fresh out of school. Instead I became a damn Hippy. One that was so naive even My closest Friends thought it cute to screw with My life. My Family too. I was at My Grandfathers house doing something outside, when We finished My Dad wanted to go inside. I knew how My Granddad felt about long hair and said He would'nt want Me in there. Dad insisted and when We were inside My Grandpa sat with His back to Me and never said a word to Me. I realize it was all set up now. I finally cut My hair because of Him. My Family has a way of being cold to Me, but what does a Guy do? Disown Them? I am treated now in the nicest manner since I told the Folks off about the crap They pulling, even too nice to tell the truth. But it beats the Hell out of some of the crap They were doing. Well, enough of this junk for today. I hope You enjoy Your day out there, and everything is going good in Your life, sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment