Monday, November 11, 2013

What the Hell?

   I have no way out but to bring down this Richard Pattison Kid. I feel all is for not, but I can't quit. I was asked to join a Band when I did'nt even know how to play an instrument. As I have said I was home after work when I discovered Rushes 2112 sitting on top of the stereo. Before I could even start to play it Freda Mares came by with some acid, exactly like She did the weekend before when I found Pink Floyds Animals in the same manner. Within a few days Bill Rowley told Me that "Richard wants You to join in a Band.", suspicious is exactly what it is. I tell no lie when I say I moved to Texas and Kevin Childers a Friend of Bills that went along kept coming up with acid for Me to do. If You can't tell I was a slow Child, I never understood the side effects of doing L.S.D. or I would have never done the crap. I wound up crashing a Party in Austin and a week later, believe it or not, I was handed a Playboy. This Playboy in no way was a normal one to start with, the articles in it were interesting too. One stated "The Laws of Love." meaning no Gays allowed. Another was about the Lord of the rings, this told Me I was to be a Guitarist. I swear I browsed through that Magazine looking at every page in it, except for the article saying I had walked into the Party. While I was breezing through it I turned a page and it was a continuance of the main story, low and behold there is My name in print. I already knew it was about Me but I did'nt really care. The thing that really pisses Me off here is that I was set up with enough acid to destroy My mind, and once I was feeling the effects I was handed this Playboy and left alone. Buddy that Fucked My Life up. My mind has never been the same. I will not give up on justice, and the reason being is that I know it is obtainable if I find the right People to take charge. Again I would submit to a truth serum to prove My case. THank You for reading this, and pray that I prevail, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment