Thursday, November 14, 2013

My most important letter to date, Kelly.

   I was laying awake in bed and thinking of the World as it is Today, and it scares the Hell out of Me. Here We are on the verge of all out War on the soil of the United States, nearer than most realize. This is a sobering fact of Life. We as a Nation are full of Believers in the word of a book known as the Bible. In this book there are stories beyond the beliefs of many normal People. I for one see it in a manner of My own. I believe Jesus walked the Earth, but I have My doubts that He actually did the things written. A fairy tale of sorts is what some perceive it as. Then We have the People on Earth that feel the Karaan is the right way. These People are insane beyond reason. I have read enough of it to understand They want blood. I can see why They want to hate America, We allow Gay marriages for one, immoral is what that is. But We do not condone the raping of Women and Children, nor do We say it is okay to commit murder. We do have some sense of sanity Here. I am wrong to say some sense, for there are many among Us that are rational Adults. We are under attack in America by People that are trying to take control of the World in My opinion, and the only way They can do that is to destroy the powerhouse We are. Islam is a serious threat to the World, not only America, but to all decent People. I for one say that We need to eradicate the World of this Problem before it becomes unstoppable. And if the President of the United States backs these People We are in deep shit. One thing these People need to understand is that We will win at all costs, that means We will blow up the World before We allow these type of People to gain control. And that My Friends is a fact. I hope You will join in with Me in a prayer. Our heavenly Father, We seek the strength to overcome the adversities We are being faced with. We are at a junction in Our history as a Country where We have to see clearly what it is that is right in front of Us. I fear many of Us do not understand what it is that We approach in Our future. I sincerely hope I am wrong, for I do not wish to witness what it is that I foresee. I ask for You to enlighten and open the eyes of the blind on Earth, be Them American or Whom ever. May the good People prevail over evil as it should be in a normal World. With the will of God We shall overcome this terror gripping Our lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment