Saturday, April 5, 2014

7900 pageveiws

   I can at least say that People are reading this junk. The one thing I must say though is that it is not junk at all, it is My life. It is obvious to Me how these Creeps set it all up so They'd look innocent, but They are really vicious little Boy's that screw with the life of a retarded Person. If I were not retarded I would have been a married Man years ago. I look at My experiences with the opposite sex and am truly surprised. Nancy is a very beautiful Woman, and the Gal that snuck up behind Me and planted Her breast in My back had what I still call the prettiest face I have seen, and I am sure it will always be the prettiest too. As I have stated I am an overwieght balding Kid with screwed up teeth, what chances do I have with such Women? Yet They still look My way. And I am a lonely Boy? Goofy ass Kid anyhow. All I seek is justice, and I feel it is unreachable. I sure as Hell hope some Cop takes it to heart and looks into it, I don't really want to be remembered as a Murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment