Friday, April 4, 2014

Feelings

   Do You understand that People can see right through You? When I feel like a Cousin of Mine, Raymond Lough right here in Riverton, I am under scrutiny. I hate being the way I am. That Kid in Austin when it all began, Kevin, asked Me once about Women. He was starting to tick Me off because of His actions by then. I told Him, 'I am choosy.", due to the fact. I am not conceited by any means, Hell I'm shocked at times by the way the Gals are interested in Me. My main problem is that I really can't stand Children, fact. When You are sitting there and some Kid, even Girls, say words such as, "Vagina.", it has a downward affect. Maturity is sexy. A Women is Mature. I admit that I should just let Kids be Kids and have some fun, but I have seen more than My share at want so desperately to change Them into Grownups that I can't stand it. People think sex is everything, wrong. Of course there would be no People without it, but dammit Man there is also maturity. Even tonight I heard some Kid say the words, "There's a lot of Vagina in here.", I really can't stand that childish bull. It's a game Americans play, it is insane to Me. I watch the World, and if We don't do something soon We are going to be in more shit then We can handle. We are picking a fight with Russia, They are talking about putting chips in Humans, and Terrorist are running free in America. As I have stated, I keep a gun handy. Kelly McGill is a realist as the saying goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment