Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Madman

  The one thing I truly have to say is this. Yes I did the drugs. And yes I thought I was cool. But Who set it up so I would be so high I would never be the same again? Purposely changing a mind. I do understand that I have no proof, but I can say for a fact that Richard Pattison is the one in charge of the whole plot. Bill Rowley is nothing more than a boot licker . People I am an innocent Kid. Even tonight I went to a local Tavern I frequent. There is one of those Boy's sitting next to Me that You can just that tell He can take care of Himself, and it makes Me feel like a Retarded Kid. I can tell that They see it to and are watching Me, but hey that's My life I'm used to it. Again, I did do the drugs, but Goddammit, I was set up with enough L.S.D. to burn out any Human mind, fact. I am at the end of My road soon if nothing gets done, I have no retirement, so I am looking at the end of My life. One thing for damn sure, I would end another if it came down to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment