Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bullshit indeed

    I look at some of My posts and wonder why it is that the Police have yet to kick My door in. I rag on the Government and nothing gets done. As I write this very night I realize one thing, there is so much crap going on in America that I am small potatoes to the World. We are on the verge of World war three. Why? Because We have literally allowed Ourselves to fall asleep and unwillingly watch Our Country become overrun. I know the Mexicans well enough to know that Their feelings are that this in fact Their Country. In fact, Who else can claim it? They are a Breed apart from all others due to the fact that the Spainards molested the Indians and came up with the Mexicans. There fore leaving the only undeniable owners to the Land these People, fact. In America at the present We have such a corrupt Government that People are fed up with it. Our Police are seemingly on steroids, look at Their mass. And I for one, being a a oft kinda a Guy, am being screwed with on the National Television network. Give Me a God Damn Break! Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment