Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lost cause I feel

   Here I am talking about how I was set up with enough L.S.D. to fry any Humans brain and it seems that not a soul gives a damn. I hate life so bad I cannot understand My own self how I live. Suicide is an option in My pathetic life, even Today I thought about ending the pain I live with. "You have a lot to live for.", but I have a blurred vision of what it is that I am supposed to survive for. I am a mess I'll admit, but like I say at least I don't go around trying to destroy lives like these two Clowns do. The nerve to sit there and screw with Me on Television in itself is outrageous. I am honest when I say that the only thing I am good for is a strong back. I am a fry brain Kid, but I still get the job done. I has some good news Yesterday. I am now going to be in charge of one of the jobs . When school lets out I will be going in to change out some doors and do a new acoustical ceiling too. Should mean a raise I hope. I had already been told that I would be the one in charge of trimming out the house We are building, and I am the stair cutter along with the one taking charge of the cut in roof We will be starting Monday. As I have said I may be a fucked up life, but I can still at the age of 53 get out there and do My job. I am just damn glad I stopped smoking that pot crap, I would have been a lost Punk at times and never had the opportunities to move up in this company. I can already hear some of the Boy's complaining about My advancement wile They have been there longer than Myself, I have seen it before. What They don't understand is that I have been the Boss on so many jobs in My life that it's easy for Me to move up in a company. It's like I have had Kids say to Me before, "I don't get paid enough to work that hard.", I just tell Them 'If You worked harder You'd get paid more.", common sense. I have already had one Kid on this job ask why I get paid more than Him and He's been working here longer, because I am a Carpenter Son is what I should have told Him. Let's hope that this works out for Me aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment