Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sorry ass Kid

   If Anyone has read this for long I do not need to explain what it is I am trying to achieve, but if You're new I have to explain Myself. I am what is known as a slow Boy. I have been so shocked by Women that I live in misery. I am an honest Person to say the least. There is a Person out there that is allowed to mess with My life and it seems I can do nothing about it. This Richard Pattison Kid thinks He's one smooth Man, and His sidekick Bill Rowley is no better. I am sincere when I say that there have been a number of attempts on My pathetic life too. As I have stated I have been shot at, and a Kid has tried to hit Me in the back of the head with His framing axe. I really cannot stand the fact that I have to sit here and complain about My life in order to bring down some Kid for F'ing with My life, but Goddammit I am so pissed off I want to take a life. Get it straight, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment