Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Coach

  I heard James Gonzales call Me the Coach under His breath once. The Kids I used to work with think everything is funny. I am the one that usually takes charge of the job when I'm on it. Now guess what? I am now what You would call the project Manager of a job. I work for the General Contractor of the site. Boy do I have a lot to learn too. I have to coordinate with all of the trades on the project, and I truly don't know anything about doing the job. I'm just damn glad it's a simple job. All the other jobs drag ass, this one won't. I am known for being one of the fastest Framers around and I will come in under budget and on time. It just proves that when You bust Your ass and keep Your life clean You will go far. I just want to win once in My life, being a Loser sucks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment