Friday, April 4, 2014

The poor Bastard

Did Ya know? Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler were both lonely Losers before They became big Stars. And the truth of the matter is that They were both messed up on drugs when They made it. I really am glad that We never went anywhere as a Band, I know now how Richard Pattison thinks. He would have been trying to make Me a Junkie. I can also see Him making sure any song that I may have written that became a hit would have for damn sure had His name on it. The Guy is nothing but garbage. I sit here and read through what it is that I am writing, and I really cannot believe that nothing is getting done. I am dead serious when I say that I feel like killing Myself more times then I wish to speak of, and I can say with confidence that if I were to take My own life I would sure as shittin' drive to Wenachie Washington and shoot this Bill Rowley dead, fact. So figure it out and do something soon because I am sick of living this nightmare of a life, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment