Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hardass

   The title describes Me to an extent. I am the Boss usually on the job and I put up with very little bullshit. I was even accused of standing around once. To explain. These Boy's on the job screwed up so much I finally decided to stand and watch every move They made, it was more productive to do so then to fix Their mistakes all day long. They no longer screwed up all day long. I have mentioned a Fella named Jon Peirson, He was on the job too. He is the one that I told to tell Richard to say 'Eeeah!'. You do remember, "Grandpa Kelly says Eeeah!" on Tyler Perry's show? "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah, I wanted the MaGilla Gorilla!", "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", this is Bullshit at the highest level and that is a fact. I know for a fact that I was set up because I was a nice Guy that walked into a party. What happened is that They wanted to see what I was like straight, now this is conjecture here, and I was invited to another party and if I were a normal Person I was to be set up with an adventurous life. Either that or I was to be accepted as an idiotic Kid and taken care of, as I say, I never read the damn Playboy. And when I say I was given this Playboy? Ask Yourselves this, Is Kelly McGill being screwed with like He says? It is a bizarre thing to have happen I admit, but I lie not, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment