Wednesday, April 16, 2014

This Carpenter right here.

   I did good for a change, I did'nt fuck anything up. I designed and built some trusses that will be wrapped in oak and got them set without any mistakes at all. That's damn good for this space case Kid. Man I used to screw stuff up. I'm glad I stopped smoking that marijauna crap. It was a put Me in the mood deal for years. I would'nt feel like even trying and burn a joint and tear up the World that's what it did to Me. Then there's that meth crap, all I could do when I tried that was spin My wheels. I hav'nt touched any of that in so long I could'nt really say how long it's been. As far as Cocaine it's been around seven years. At least I'm keeping away from the garbage in the World. And that sure as Hell makes Me feel good inside. I won't pat Myself on the back too hard, but I will hold My head up. You Folks have a great night will Ya, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment