Sunday, April 13, 2014

What else can I say

   I cannot say enough to bring justice to My sorry ass life. This serious business I am speaking of, but Who cares? Right. "The Rich get richer and the Poor poorer.", I'd bet money on the possibility that Someone is getting paid to look the other way. This is the land of opportunity for damn sure. But if You are a retarded Kid Your chances are slim. I was the one contacted by Hugh Hefner not these People, and now I suffer due to their crime because of it. My own ignorance is to blame for taking the damn acid, but I was not the one seeking the crap. I never even thought at the time why They were making sure I was to doing two hits to Their one. I am a simple soul on the face of the Planet Earth, and I have been victimized by My own Friends to boot. I have to write and write until I am sickened by it and nothing gets done, Bullshit! I just wish I were still in the L.A. area right now, I'd drive over to the Playboy mansion again just to rag oh Hefner for allowing Richard Pattison to do what He is doing to My life. Kelly McGill here asking for the help of a Man, please see it as it really is. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment