Wednesday, April 16, 2014

School Boy charm

   Here I am sitting in at Gators in Ueless Texas when I hear this Fool behind Me Saying, "Go home school Boy!", over and over. I finally turned around and saw these Gals sitting there at a table. What did They do turn His sorry ass down? I don't give a damn if They were even interested in this Fool here, for I do not even care for casual sex. Of course I want to be with a Woman, but I do not even want to be with a loose Girl. And that My Friends is the way I stay. Kevin Childers asked Me what it is I want in life, I may have explained this before, and I told Him because it pissed Me off, 'I'm choosie.'. My main problem is that I really don't like a lot of People, and I do refuse to be even around Someone I don't like, be it Male or Female. The only thing I have going for Me is I will never be a Molester or a Fag, and that I have confidence in. Other then that? I just want what I lost. I know this sounds bizarre, and actually it is abnormal, but love does strange things to a Guy. I have heard it said that when You lose the one You love that You just don't want Anybody else even in Your life, and that is exactly how My life has been for the past thirty plus years. "Life sours some People.", and that is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment